Friday, May 29, 2015

Packing my kitchen

I said I want going to post anymore until I got my clearance.   Apparently this could take months.   U will continue to post.   Now I have been freed from my prison.   I never thought I could be so happy to leave a place of employment after I fought so hard to get it.   Thoughts on that will be in the appropriate blog.

Meanwhile.....I had started packing and making significant progress until my Aunt passed away.  Then I had to deal with negros and their ego trips and crab barrel mentality.   Now,  I'm resting.  I should be packing but I'ze tired. 

I've made it a goal for today to work on packing up my kitchen.   I will do this today and post on Facebook items in selling and giving away.   No need in keeping this stuff.   See yall next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment